Friday, May 22, 2009

Not a Blogger

So I've finally figured out I'm not really a blogger. (I'm sure many of you could have shared that obvious fact with myself a long time ago) It's actually kinda funny; sometimes I spend hours trying to think of how to say what I'm feeling. How to write it, how to share it with someone else in a real, honest, tangible way. (to be honest, I do have what I like to call *blurps* when everything just seems to flow in a goregous, shareable way; but for those I give credit to God ;]) And then I can turn on the radio or itunes and hear a song that says it all: right there, bam! Then I'm in awe. And I post the lyrics, play the song endlessly, and tell everyone how amazing it was. lol. (think I'm a music freak?)
I long to aid in the fueling of people's fire. I long to encourage and strengthen those who are fallen. I long to share the unspeakable love of Jesus in a way that someone can truly understand how unspeakable it really is. Yet my words always seem to come when I don't intend them.
But maybe that's a gift, maybe that's the way it's supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment