Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Things That Make Me Smile =D

1: talking to my friends all night on aim, about absolutely nothing. (and usually bringing "lol" to a whole new level)
2: my family, especially when we get goofy.
3: little kids. period.
4: Band's pod casts.
5: a cute couple. You know, like when the guys opens the door for the girl. Or when he brings her a flower just because..hehe
6: Raise Your Voice bloopers. (ahaha)
7: sunsets.
8: stars.
9: music.
10: jokes about clowns and..and..well we'll just stick with clowns. ;)
11: sleepovers. :) you know, running into doors, having mental breakdowns, making ridiculous videos, star gazing with sunglasses, playing catch phrase, dancing for no reason, calling air1, eating until we drop..the works ;)
12: watching or hearing people laugh. It's seriously contagious.
13: making people laugh when some poor awkward person tells an unfunny joke.
14: "The tree's have us surrounded!"
15: inside jokes w/ myself.
16: Delta Lake
18: the word "squishy"
19: hugs.
20: puns. (ahahaha..I really can't imagine life without them)
21: Old people car-pooling. for real, it cracks me up. lol
22: guys who work at price chopper. (there's a really fine one at the Johnstown price chopper, and one who just cracks me up at the Palentine one)
23: Cary Grant. (lol)
24: my youth group; everyone in it & everything we do.
25: And the main thing that even makes it possible for me to smile, is Jesus Christ. The one who gave His life for me, regardless of how unworthy I am, just because He loves me. :D

2 comments:

  1. I must say i'd have to agree with you on number 4, lol I mean how else could you know useless pieces of trivia about your favorite bands:D btw if you haven't seen the latest skillet videocast john is a p-p-p-p-p-peanuttttttt! it's creppy(;

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhha, I definitely haven't seen that podcast. i'll have to check it ;) the last one i saw was when john was on a sugar high and was singing in the car..lol good stuff..good good stuff ;) and ya know something? even when you're a non-popular, non-recording, only-plays-for-church-events-band, you still use it as an excuse to act like freaks. lol

    ReplyDelete